The goal of our community is for people to meet and have fun playing Dungeons and Dragons. This includes DMs, players, and organizers. So we drafted the following rules.
We invite and include people from all backgrounds and walks of life
- To make sure everyone is comfortable, we ask you to refrain from any behavior that might be offensive to your fellow group members. This includes (but is not limited to) sexual violence, extreme verbal violence, extreme graphic violence, and in-game or out-of-game behavior that is in any way racist, homophobic, sexist, or demeaning to any other group of people.
- We do not allow any discrimination based on gender, race, religion, political views, age, or sexual orientation. The only exception to this rule is that all players have to be 18+, following the Meetup age policy.
- We do not allow participants to bully, shame, or intimidate other participants for any reason whatsoever.
We want everyone to have a fair chance to play
- All games are run via our Meetup page.
- If you have already signed up as a player for 2 one-shots in a month, please wait 48h before signing up for any other one-shots.
- If you feel these rules do not apply to you (because of special case settings, e.g. you have volunteered as a host, or you have participated in the organization) let one of the organizers know on meetup or discord.
We want everyone to have fun while playing
- Make sure your character has the motivation to adventure with the rest of the party. We strongly advise against playing characters that only seek to disturb other characters or in no way cooperate with the party.
- Follow the DM’s lead and refrain from arguing with the DM or other players over rules.
- Let other players speak, and allow other players to get attention from the DM.
- Avoid excessive conversation that is not relevant to the adventure.
- Avoid Player vs Player gameplay (PVP) unless everyone present at the table agrees with it.